Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

الجمعة، 30 سبتمبر 2011

Painter Ayman al-Maliki

Born in 1976 in Tehran. Was enchanted by the art of drawing, because a child. At age 15 began to learn painting under the supervision of a mentor Morteza Katouzian. In the meantime learn drawing, Bdoaltsoar professional. In 1999 graduated from the art design in the University of Tehran. Since 1998, he participated in several exhibitions. In 2000 he married, in the following year he established a studio Ara of the image and began teaching drawing in the specialty of "the traditional and traditional values​​."

Said Ayman al-Maliki in an interview: ((when I paint the eyes closed, I feel I am moving out of my hands and ordered directly from my mind ... I see the scene with my mind a thousand times better than my eyes))

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق